Tax Consultation and Representation
Tax advisory can help reduce the tax burden for you and your company, so it's essential to have a good tax advisor. The right choice for you is a PROFI COM tax advisor, in whose advice and action you don't need to doubt.
Tax consultation includes advice on direct and indirect taxes.
Direct taxes include:
- Personal income tax
- Corporate income tax
- Property tax
- Real estate transfer tax
Indirect taxes include:
- Value-added tax
- Excise taxes
PROFI COM provides the following tax consultation services:
- Consultation and interpretation of tax regulations
- Information on legal changes in the field of taxation that affect your business
- Tax determination and optimization
- Preparation of tax reports and balance sheets for legal entities and individuals
- Assistance to the client regarding legal remedies (objections, complaints, appeals)
- Review of tax documents (protocols and decisions)
- Representation of taxpayers in tax proceedings
- Monitoring deadlines for payment of due tax obligations
- Tax planning and avoidance of internal and international double taxation
- Advice on taxpayer status, resident, non-resident
- Advice on tax exemptions and benefits
In addition to representation before tax authorities, tax representation is also a legal requirement for foreign entities that do not have a registered office in Montenegro.
According to the Value Added Tax (VAT) law, a foreign entity that, in accordance with regulations, is not required to establish a business unit but conducts business in Montenegro, is registered in the VAT register and may appoint a tax representative who fulfills obligations on their behalf as prescribed by the Law.
A tax representative, on behalf of a foreign entity, fulfills obligations related to VAT (prepares and submits VAT calculations, maintains a record of issued and received invoices, pays VAT, etc.).
If you need this type of service, PROFI COM can be your tax representative.